We work 7 days a week - go ahead and call evenings and weekends!
We carry liability insurance and all Indiana licenses.
Treating both wildlife and customers with courtesy and respect.
- Animal trapping and relocation using humane traps
- Removal of animals in attics and chimneys and walls
- Animal damage repairs: chewed wood, wires, and more
- Prevention services to keep critters away permanently
- Home inspections to find animal entry holes and damage
- Attic restoration: cleanup and insulation replacement
- Dead animal removal both outside and in the walls
- Rodent control - permanent solution, poison-free
- Bat colony removal with 100% legal success rate
- Bird control services: pigeons, sparrows, etc
- Snake removal services: we come out 24/7
Critter control and our wildlife service have years of experience of bringing quality service to residential and commercial areas in our city. Wildlife control, animal removal, damage repairs, animal prevention, and insulation replacement are what our professional specializes. As research shows, urban areas provide excellent habitats for wild animals like raccoons and mice. Most of the pests are nocturnal and often scavenged in the night. When they find a way inside your property, they will instantly become a nuisance that will cause damage to your property and the possibility of getting diseases is high when they're not dealt with immediately. Our philosophy in the business results in the most effective and safe solutions while achieving long term strategies for sustainable control. A wildlife problem in your property can cause serious problems other than just keeping you awake at night. Rodents like mice, squirrels, and raccoons will often chew on electrical wires and leave feces or urine that will lead to the deterioration of your home. Your health is also at risk when these wild animals are present inside your property. If you suspect that you have an animal that is leaving inside your property, you should call us quickly for a free inspection. The sooner that they're dealt with, the lesser damage that they will cause!